Cassper Nyovest avoids face portrait drawn by Botswana artist
South African rapper Cassper Nyovest took to social media to react after stumbling across a painting of himself on Twitter.
A young artist who identifies as Papa Wa Thato posted an image on Twitter tagging Cassper Nyovest in a post where he urged his followers to tell the rapper his painting was waiting for him in Botswana.
– Papa Wa Thato (@Parasco) September 24, 2021
Reacting to the post, Cassper Nyovest didn’t say much but instead posted a short video of himself saying “hai hai hai”.
Watch the video below;
– Don Billiato (@casspernyovest) September 24, 2021
Judging by his funny reaction, Cassper Nyovest didn’t particularly like the portrayal Papa Wa Thato painted for him. Mzansi also agreed with Cassper Nyovest as they mocked the artist for his inability to draw the crooner correctly. Many have gone so far as to compare his work to that of a controversial artist, Rasta.
Here are some of the reactions from Twitter:
This Cass is an alcoholic or whatever happened to her. Rasta comes out we know it’s you pic.twitter.com/S71ThpYqQr
– Abra_ham (@Ham_Abra_) September 24, 2021
Cassper after seeing this beautiful drawing: pic.twitter.com/lxaXRNADK4
– SITHALEâð¿ (@SithaleKgaogelo) September 24, 2021
Are you related to Rasta ??? ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£ pic.twitter.com/s66XYMFPX9
– Walter Ngwana (@ King_Cobra013) September 24, 2021
Rasta is 10x better than you !!! ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£ pic.twitter.com/giOi1fdt6N
– Sim. (@Sim_Saliwa) September 24, 2021
Roger that I see Malema, Casper and Zola in a photo, people are creative in Gaborone pic.twitter.com/eCuZk7Flwi
– Avtomat Kalashnikova 47 (@ stanford42) September 24, 2021
Is it alcohol or do I see a Casper & Julius Malema combination pic.twitter.com/PdoTj8jMUM
– Thabo (@ SMvelo15) September 24, 2021
Articles you may want to read: