Our mission is to make the best of health advancements accessible to everyone.
Eugene helps people make important health decisions with at-home genetic testing and expert virtual care. We are integrating genomics into daily care by automating a complex medical process and making it extremely simple for individuals and their physicians.
Since launching our first home genetic test to guide pregnancy planning in 2019, we have earned the trust of thousands of customers and clinicians. Since then, we’ve also launched a cancer risk test, and there’s a lot more to come.
We prepare to capture some key growth opportunities in the APAC region as we launch new products and reach more people and we want your help in taking Eugene to the next level.
About the role
The role of the Brand Manager is to stimulate the growth of our B2B and B2C audience through content, public relations, events and design. You will ensure the operation, growth and evolution of our content machine in accordance with industry best practices.
Working within the growth function and alongside our performance marketing manager and our clinical and care teams, you will be an entrepreneur who enjoys designing, developing and publishing content across all channels to drive results performance at all levels of our B2B and B2C programs.
Working with a small, highly skilled team including specialist agencies, you will be used to getting things done, coordinating multiple people, teams and stakeholders to deliver cohesive activities with great attention to detail. You will be open to trying new things, testing and learning with everything you do.
- Design, develop and deliver every piece of content and every touchpoint within the company
- Build and execute initial contact, education and development sequences for B2B program through email and social channels
- Develop, coordinate and distribute all B2C content across blogs, email, social media and 3rd party platforms alongside the PM
- Responsible for posting and publishing all content across all channels, all the time
- Manage all event and experience activations including conferences, luncheons, webinars and IG Lives
- Manage all physical touchpoints for the brand across packaging, visual merchandising and point of sale
- Act as the key brand point of reference for the company and manage key third-party relationships with independent design and public relations
- Manage key external agencies needed to achieve our goals and strategy
- Three years of experience in content management, public relations and events
- Demonstrated experience growing content, PR and events
- Must be comfortable working with a stakeholder-rich environment and driving results across teams and people
- Must understand and be comfortable working with major marketing technologies including Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of HubSpot, Klaviyo, TikTok and YouTube an advantage but not necessary
- Must have excellent analytical skills and a comprehensive understanding of reporting and analysis
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience and understanding of health product advertising regulations is a plus
- A flexible workplace that recognizes that everyone has responsibilities and joys outside of work
- Stimulating and meaningful work that positively impacts the lives of our clients
- Collaboration with a passionate and encouraging team that welcomes you, your ideas and your lived experience
- A leadership position that grows as our team grows
- An environment where you will learn something new every day, from new health technologies to product development and leadership
- A company committed to doing well by doing good